When life tries to suck me into its crazies I find that pondering the little life things encourage me, inspire me and is really such good feminine soul therapy.
So, in case you're in a funk because of the economy, the swine flu, sickness, sadness or anything else, here's my Sunday Afternoon: Celebrating 20 Little Things that just might put a smile on your face. I'd love to know your 20 Little Things that you celebrate!
1. Watching the sweat on my husband's brow as he works hard in our garden - for me.
2. Little ones in my midst - the spontaneity of a granddaughter who want to have a tea party with the old china in the china cabinet. So, I do.
3. Flowers and eating them.
4. A cool gentle breeze - reminds me that God's in control, midst it all.
5. A great cup of coffee! And a double joy is sharing it with my husband.
6. My bed. I love my bed and I especially love to snuggle with my husband in my bed!
7. Mornings. I love mornings. It's new, it's fresh and God's mercy is right there for the grabbing.
8. Kissing babies lips off. Yup. I do.
9. The Beach. The beach - I Love WATER!!!!!!
10. Family and friends. When I think of their faces I see the how invaluable they are to me.
11. The spared life of my brother Rick.
12. Gardening. Gardening so makes me happy.
13. A girl's lunch at Arcadia Farms and breakfast at Wild Flower.
14. Listening to grandchildren talk about life.
15. The legacy from which I've come.
16. Thinking about my parent's Love Story and remembering their faces.
17. Being a blessing to others and thinking about how to give to others.
18. Staring at my husband. I love to watch him without him knowing I'm doing that.
19. Creating, inspiring and influencing others.
20. Yellow. I love yellow and I love blue.
For more inspirations check out the 21st thing that makes me happy - visiting Melissa's blog at Inspired Room!
1. Ten Things Husband's Want Wives to Know
2. Ten Tips for Life
3. Twelve Things You Should Do Now
4. One Step Toward a Stronger Marriage
5. Twenty One Tips for Marriage
6. Ten Quick Tips to Improve Your Listening Skills