Sunday, July 20, 2008

one last cafe con leche

I leave at 6 am for the San Sebastian, Spain airport then on to Madrid - where they lost my big black suitcase with my very cute red high heeled sandals and then on to London where I will stay the night in what's called a Yotel. You've got to check it out.

I took a little afternoon walk - down past the Onderretta Beach - to have a final cup of cafe con leche.
. . . this little birdie joined me and it reminded me of what Jesus said that God even provides for the sparrows. . . .
. . . and then my heart turned to thanks, because of all that God's created for me to richly - I say richly enjoy . . . and then . . .



. . . this caught my eye. Flowers growing out of the rocks. . . and then I thought of that saying, "bloom where you're planted" and I thought . . . don't just bloom - make a bouquet. . . .and then


. . . walking back through the tunnel - I had a beauty pause enjoying Mr. Music on his violin man - and it made me think (of course it did) of my own Mr. Music Man . . .


. . . .and the lovely reminder of even though I've been gone for four weeks - what makes me Centered - is that I am a woman who loves HOME and from there God has centered me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: