Sunday, March 29, 2009

Going Back to School

Seems as if this gal's going back to school.

I'm learning about food (thanks daughter Jenni for some help)

I'm learning that I really love to garden and I could be messin in the dirt all day (almost) and that creating beauty is something I love!

I'm learning about organic sustainable urban living and being challenged by it.

I'm learning about canning and plan to take a class on the 18th.

I'm learning and will continue to learn how to love (show respect) to my husband.

I'm learning to use my solar cooker.

I've learned the story behind Red High Heels.

I'm learning how to develop my One Year Long Pantry and make it work for me.

I've learned how to plant flowers.

I've learned that I love and crave Kale and make an awesome Tuscan Kale Salad.

I've learned that Michael and I love gardening and the pursuit of a sustainable urban lifestyle together.

What have you learned lately?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

DEANNA said...

HEY THERE BEAUTIFUL LADY..

I LOVE THIS POST.

I HAVE LEARNED THAT YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE IN THE FLUTTER OF AN INSTANT. GOOD BAD OR INDIFFERENT, IT CHANGES AND YOU HAVE TO GO WITH IT. RUN WITH IT, CRADLE IT, CRY ABOUT IT, LAUGH AT IT, LIVE IT AND OWN IT!