Saturday, July 04, 2009

Bathroom Project in Process

We started this project updating in our master bathroom about two weeks ago. While we wait for lights and sink fixtures, I decided that the pale pink blinds need to go and this needed to go up. He's so sweet to be my "honey-do."

My part is to re-caulk around the sinks. I've been attacking that area and realized what a poor job had been done by the builders leaving big gaping holes around the tile where the sink should be set. I'll post pictures later, but I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself for getting such a clean look - removing all the grout.

The next project - labor - I'm going to do is remove the old grout around the tub. It's white and should have been almond. From their, I'll move on to the shower - which is - not pretty.

What projects are you working on?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: