Friday, July 03, 2009

Out of this World 4th of July Table Scape

Last night I visited Susan's beautiful home at Between Naps on the Porch and her lovely home and this particular Celebration Table Scape captured my little heart. To be honest, I had to work at NOT feeling guilty that I've not yet taken time to even think about the table setting let alone how we'll spend the 4th - which at this point - a quiet evening at home might be nice.

As you have time, meander through the rooms of Susan's home - be encouraged to notice little touches of her heart throughout her home - perhaps there are some ideas you might be able to "copy."

Perhaps I haven't thought about my own table yet, is because I'm spending a little time putting together my notebooks - over here at la maison et le jardin - come pay me a visit won't you and become a following friend.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment :) and yummy fish and chips are so nice! hehe and i love your blog the pictures are lovely <3

Lylah Ledner said...

Hello beautiful Suzannah..I'm so honored you stopped by...all the way from England...thanks!