Saturday, June 28, 2008

table top ~ party themes

I love parties and I love to make the table scape look fun and colorful. I remember that my mom would decorate our family dining room table for EVERY holiday celebration. When Mom did that it said that she cared - because she not only cooked great - from scratch - home made meals, but she took the time to make the table special. The table meal time at my home growing up had power!

When a woman takes time to add those special theme touches, I think it can also say, "I care and want you to have an experience." My friend, Nora has some of the sweetest table touches here.

Awhile back I ran into Social Couture which has some very super cool party table scape ideas.










Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Gosh those look like heaven right now to me! I have been living off of cafeteria food and so anything but that looks good and I am also dieing to have a party! Sadly we have not been the greatest at making friends here and I have nothing close to making a party like that. Hmm maybe I can pull something off when we go back to the valley. Thank you for posting this :)

bichonpawz said...

My mom ALWAYS did holidays UP in a big way too. She just always made them special! I love decorating for the holidays too....these are some great ideas! Thanks for sharing!