Tuesday, April 22, 2008

cute shoes for my granddaughters. . . ya think?

I think I'd have to get both three year old granddaughters these shoes. Gosh are they cute! Stride Rite Girls: BG25137 Caden Mary Jane Stage 3 Azalea
I showed this cutie from the Faro selection to Miriam and she immediately said, "Nana, I like toes ones." Faro shoes are handcrafted in small, family run factories in Spain, in the best traditions of European shoe-making.

Jillian HEARTS these.
They're Keds TF24264 Knack Belt Beach Balls Sneakers. I HEART them too!

I think I'd like these for Miriam. . . .
These are Bare Feet, cause they're shaped like bare feet.
Bear Feet Girls: SFP Kiwi SandalsStyle 2041


. . . and, oh yes! These for Ivana . . .
Primigi Girls: 6944177 Phoebe Rosa/Pistacchio Mary JanesStyle 1983


. . . of course, these would be for Jillian - she's 6, but thinks she's 16. . . these are super cool - 'Chic Out' Flat Grosgrain bow tops an open-toe skimmer with allover dots. Kenneth Cole Girls: CR00230GG Chic Out GG


. . . but then again, I think Candace might like these for Ivana. What do ya think?
Primigi Girls: Blossom Rosa Mary Jane Style 2048

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: