Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my birthday is coming up & ...

I'd unashamedly LOVE this for my Simple Kitchen. I'm thinking, though, how good is it - to have nice equipment IF my working space is a wreck?!

Here's a Lylah Challenge (me too right now) - if you're kitchen isn't ordered or clean, then let's both make IT our day - to attack that baby by putting a sparkle in the sink (no dishes), a shine on the counters (get rid of clutter) and a pazzaz on the appliances! Is the floor clean? How about wiping off the cupboards and knobs? Oh, what's for dinner?

Here's some help to inspire you to get it clean and organized. My kitchen is MIP sanctuary space. Life flows out of and into that space. How about you?




Go attack that kitchen and then come back and tell us about it! I'm off to attack!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Ronel said...

How funny, I attacked the kitchen on Saturday!!

Lorie said...

I may have to put off the kitchen until tomorrow, but I will say that I have that and LOVE IT!!! So messy kitchen or not I think you should get it for your birthday!

Lylah Ledner said...

well, LB you're my new bff thanks!

Lylah Ledner said...

mrs. sidney - all i got to say is U GO GIRL!