Tuesday, July 15, 2008

my simple home planner and resting

Yesterday, I drove myself to Biarritz, France and spent a little REST time - thinking, conversing with God, enjoying all He's made for me to enjoy and being in awe of how good He is and how much He loves me.


I loved the spot (the Paris Cafe) that Jenni and I had gone to last week and decided it'd work out just fine for me to go back there and sip Cafe Grande Creme and spend some quiet moments journaling and thinking about my Simple Home Planner.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Mrs of the Regiment said...

It sounds like you had a lovely day.

Thanks for your home planner post. I cam home from work tonight and spent some time working on my kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! In a good way of course! Enjoy your time!

Vive le France!

angela