Monday, February 04, 2008

Random Ramblings

Hi. How are you? Fine myself. Thank you.

Actually, I'm getting over the "stuff" I got in San Sebastian. I heard that half the town was out from the "stuff."

I hate the "stuff" because I don't like feeling puey and I hate having to rest, go slower and . . . well, you know.

I don't particularly like other kinds of "stuff" do you?

"Stuff" has a way of getting to the heart of the matter, doesn't it?

"Stuff" can come in all sorts of forms. Sickness stuff, debt stuff, relationship stuff, what to make for dinner stuff, the brakes aren't working stuff, the computer has a virus stuff and on and on - all kinds of life "stuff."

"Stuff" isn't really about "stuff" - is it? The issue - isn't really ever the issue - well, mostly.

"Stuff" and hearts go together. "Stuff" reveals heart stuff. "Stuff" reveals who my god/God is.

I guess the real question is: am I chained to "stuff" or anchored to Him and His otherness?

Do you get this "stuff?"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: