Sunday, January 20, 2008

Join Lylah's The Best of . . . Blog Carnival for YOUR CITY!

Daughter Candace had this great idea to invite some of her bloggy girlfriends to post The Best of for the cities where they live. I loved the idea and thought it'd be a great way to get to know other cities.

So, to get our city tours started, I've begun The Best of . . . Blog Carnival. I'd love for you to join me and highlight The Best of . . . for your city on your own blog referring to my Mr. Linky. I'd love it even more if you'd use my banner with your post. If you don't know how to add an image to your post, you can follow the instructions here. You don't have to use the banner, but I do want you to refer back with this link to THIS post here. Wouldn't it be fun to cover every city everywhere? It'd be like having a personal tour guide of a place that you never knew anything about.

So . . .
#1 - post a little something about your city on your own blog.

#2 - post a link back here to my The Best of. . . using my "Mr. Linky" form at the bottom of my post.

See Candace's examples of The Best of here and Elisabeth's Best of here and Brooke's Best of here.

# 3 - If you're not familiar with how Mr. Linky works, read here. Please only leave a link if you have written a The Best of . . . post mentioning Lylah's The Best of.

#4 - OK, so mention Lylah's The Best of . . . in your post, link back to my master list here. When you enter your link on Mr. Linky enter a 3-4 word description of your post, in parentheses, after you put your name. Be descriptive, be specific, and BE BRIEF.

# 5 - Go here to begin join Lylah's The Best of . . . Blog Carnival and if it's all confusing, I apologize in advance!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: