Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Best Of . . . Your City Blog Carnival!!!! Join the tour here.

I'm just headed out the door with hubs and grandson (on his scooter) and camera to give you. . . The Best of . . . San Sebastian. And for a real treat, later on this afternoon I'm headed to France for some "girl" time with daughter Jenni and her friend Megan. I'll take my camera, of course!
_________________________________________________
Click here to see my Part 1 of The Best of . . . San Sebastian

Clikc here to see Part 2 of The Best of . . .

Click here for my The Best of . . . Blog Carnival guidelines and if it's all confusing, I apologize in advance!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cool ! I've just done mine ( Guess where we went today? ) while it's still Saturday here ! :) I'm heading to bed but will check back tomorrow for your Mr. Linky ... and to see your best of ! Can't wait !