Monday, November 26, 2007

I am a shoe nut, I confess, but...I can't believe this...


OK . . . I do love shoes - ask my daughters . . . ask my friends.
As a matter of fact, my buddy, Linda
wrote me the coolest poem on Shoes for my 50th BD.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
But, you have to check this out . . .Beyonce's Balenciaga Lego heels
. . . heels made out of . . . my grandson's Lego's!
And they only cost . . . a meager . . . $4,175 a pair!
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
I share this, not to toot my own horn,
but to hopefully challenge any reader to run and win the prize . . .
but put some good shoes on before you run.


10/9/04

How Lovely Are Her Feet
Lylah is our lovely sister whom today has just turned 50.
Her femininity has served her well, as you can plainly see.
She has style, she has grace & not a wrinkle on her face!
She loves the old & the new & loves hankies trimmed in lace.
The cutest shoes befit our Lylah who’s honor now is due.
Her stylin feet give her favor, as she delivers the good news.
If you ask her she will tell you, why she likes to fashion;
To gain attention for the Lord & win souls; that is her passion!
You can take a seat and rest your feet, there is no striving here.
The law of kindness is on her lips, you have nothing now to fear.
The compassion she so freely gives will bless your weary soul.
You’ll feel accepted in her presence & encouraged in your role.
She”ll storm heaven on your behalf donning combat boots and all;
Ah yes, her shoes of peace are varied, & she won’t let you fall.
So Lylah you press on, cause we are watching your cute shoes,
The steps you take are righteous & God knows you cannot lose!

Luv you so,Linda <>

How lovely on the mountains
Are the feet of him who brings good news, who announces peace & brings good news of happiness, who announces salvation,& says to Zion, “Your God reigns!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm with you here, Girl! Gotta love shoes! :)

Lylah Ledner said...

Hi there Woman! So, you're a shoe girl? :-)

So you're going to school...all I got say is "You go girl!"