Monday, November 26, 2007

Sew, Mama, Sew - HELP!

Sometimes my coffee breaks are combined with my web scavenger hunts and today's hunt came upon this great find: Sew, Mama, Sew is my kind of sewing help. Beth started posting a different tutorial every day for the month of November. Not only the cool tutorials, but she carries carry the most beautiful cotton fabric available today.

Now, you ask, why is Lylah interested in sewing and fabric and tutorials? Glad you asked! Candace asked me to sew her and Ivana some mother-daughter aprons for Christmas! How could I pass that up? NEVER! I'm smiling.

OK . . . I used to sew . . . but, it's been years! I bought a sewing machine - a good one - about three years ago, and I'll be honest, I haven't even plugged it in!

So, I'm going to devour the apron post, but if anyone has a pattern suggestion or embellishment suggestions or anything at all to help this poor Mama, Nana out . . . I'd be forever indebted. . . being as I have. . . 6 weeks left?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Betsy said...

Thanks for this link! I love to sew and have been having such fun perusing the website tutorials! :)