Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Growing Lavender



I'm sure I can never get enough of the beauty and fragrant soothing power of Lavender. The front entrance to our home is graced with French lavender and I keep finding new spots in our current garden for more touches of English, Spanish and French lavender which fortunately, for me, it grows well here in the Arizona desert.

Lavender is a hardy perennial native to the Mediterranean and one of the most popular herbs grown. It soothes my soul, clears my mind and puts a smile on my face.


Lavender has a way of soothing the soul. Taken in deeply, it clears the mind of clutter and clarifies what is important.

Lavender is a God-connector to me. I think of its beauty and I think of God and how much He must love me to place such a gift across my pathway. What connects you to God?



http://theherbgardener.blogspot.com/2008/01/understand-different-types-of-lavender.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: