Thursday, December 18, 2008

moments to remember

Memories of moments are dear to hold to the heart. Tonight, as I'm playing around with a blog title change and a possible move to Word Press, I'm combing through files of pictures from the past year. I'm having such a great time, I thought I'd share some of them with you. Enjoy!

Sewing aprons together. . .
In Donostia, Spain together. . .


Celebrating a princesses birthday together . . .

Ummm. . . coffee with Nana?

Reading together . . .

Learning and loving together . . .

Building bridges together . . .
Wives - together - so much in common . . .

Experiencing culture together . . .

Enjoying "amazing" Indian food together . . .

Boys being boys (together) . . .

Remembering my grandfather . . .

The love of my life - celebrating the King . . .

Dripping with . . . um . . chocolate

Baking with Nana . . .

Child's play . . .
A memory at a market in Donostia . . .

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Ronel said...

Great pictures.