Wednesday, September 24, 2008

museum day


My daughter Candace gave me a heads up on this great deal! They get a monthly subscription to Smithsonian which she uses in teaching her crumb snatchers (her name for my grandkiddos).

In the September 2008 issue there's an amazing deal for museum lovers, friends or kids. The magazine is sponsoring their 4th Annual Museum Day this Saturday, September 27.

Frugal moms and budget wize families can enjoy free general admission for one and a guest to hundreds of museums and cultural venues nationwide this Saturday, September 27, 2008

Basically, it's free general admission for two at any participating museum per coupon! Go to this link, enter some basic information and print out a copy or pull out the coupon from September's Smithsonian issue.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ronel said...

Thank you very much!! I am going to take my little guy to the San Diego Air & Space Museum!!

I am so excited!!

Teal Chic said...

Your daughter has a wonderful name, and it's spelled correctly too!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm really enjoying yours!!!