Monday, July 14, 2008

where do i blog from?

Laura at my very favorite Organizing place has asked the girlfriends to share their blogging spots - of which I'm delighted to do!

How fun to share! My hubs just bought me a lap top so I'm thinking that will broaden my blogging spots - of course only after I attend to my homefront, creating sanctuary because I want hubs to know that he's my priority as he establishes the vision for our home.


Right now, I'm in Spain, and I've blogged (with my new lap top - which I'm so thankful wasn't in my luggage!!!!) sitting across from here:



And from here . . . .





And on my homefront, my blogging takes place in my kitchen. And, you ask, does it ALWAYS look like that? Ha, no.....but I work on keeping that look. Need some kitchen help - then read this.





And, because I have used a desk top (up until this trip to Spain), I've sat at this desk - in our family room/kitchen.





And yesterday, I was mentally blogging in these shoes . . .

. . . while viewing this beach . . .


and this . . . .
and this . . .


to see where the other girlfriends blog from - go here. See what other's are tackling today.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Marlo said...

I absolutely LOVE your blogging spots. What a blessed blogger you are!

Laura said...

Spain is such a beautiful place, wow! Thanks for sharing all your special blogging spaces. I hope you've gotten your luggage back by now. So frustrating I'm sure.

Lylah Ledner said...

hey laura...thanks for stopping by....and - nope...no luggage...bummer huh....but i'm sure getting some good God lessons...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can I come along and blog with you?