Monday, April 28, 2008

great face - great hair

Come on girls, if we're honest, we want to know what face and hair products someone else uses. I think women (generally) always try to find the perfect face product and the perfect hair product. And, of course for a good price. If that weren't true, then why do we spend and then waste so much money on trying something new?

I've done that and it's taken me this long to discover what really works for a good face.



And, since I'm into honesty, I've NOT tried Chaz Dean's line of hair care, but after researching why THIS is different, I'm going to give it a try. I like the idea of sweet almond mint on my hair. I also like the idea that his cleansers are made with natural ingredients, and that they contain no sodium laurel sulfate or other damaging detergents found in shampoos. I also like the idea of trying a new product for a minimal invest of $29 - for 30 days.

So, what do I use? Aveda products. I alternate between this and this and this and then sometimes this.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: