Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lady Bug Oh Lady Bug

I didn't know that a Lady Bug could eat so much. They can eat about 90 aphids a day. Wow. Gross. Super cool. Grandkiddos were super excited to watch Poppie unleash the mighty little bad bug eaters. As I type I feel a bit creepy thinking that one is crawling on me.

For some reason you've got to let the little sweeties out to do their work when it's dusk. So it was dusk when I took these pictures tonight.




Oh, note the little yellow dump truck. Isn't it cute? Garden Guy's still creating in his garden. He's in the process of adding the brick edging and I'm having fun filling in the spaces that he creates. Hmmm . . . I wonder if that's not what marriage is supposed to be about?

The man visions - then creates the space where his partner fills it in with some color? Let me know what you think.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Garden Guy is building the nicest garden ever! I am so impressed. I need to see more pictures, I am going to highlight this garden in my next newsletter. Wow! I love you Garden Guy, and Lyla too. Wow.

Lylah Ledner said...

oh my gosh....that's the coolest thing....ever....

garden guy will be so jazzed and me too...ur awesome!

more pics coming....GG just put down some sod he got such a deal on...thanks!

Anonymous said...

The garden is coming along so well- it's more gorgeous every time I come and visit!