Saturday, February 09, 2008

Ivana Ballerina Thoughts On Men's Facial Hair

Mark and Candace are celebrating 13 years of marriage! Mazel Tov! So, Michael and I GET our grandkiddos for 24 hours. Yahoo!

6 a.m. Saturday morning
Ivana Ballerina - lingering by my side of the bed - I pull her up and over and she snuggles into the prized spot - between Poppi and Nana. She holds both our hands. We smile. Life is good. God is good.

Ivana Ballerina: Poppi can you shave? And, can you ask my dad to shave? I don't like spikes.
Poppi: Sure, honey.

Ivana Ballerina: Is Poppi going to marry you?
Nana: (Hmmmm...where is THIS going to lead?)
Nana: He already did.
Nana: What does married mean?
Ivana: That you kiss and hug.
Nana: Oh.

Nana: Who are you going to marry?
Ivana Ballerina: Isaiah. But Zane says I'm going to marry Caleb, but I'm going to marry Isaiah.
Nana: OK, only if your daddy says and only if he has gas in the car, food in the cupboard and money in the bank.
Ivana Ballerina: That's not what my daddy says.
Nana: Oh. (Smile.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: