Monday, December 10, 2007

Life on Monday

Mondays are my days of calendaring, menu planning, shopping and a general gearing up for a great week. I love Mondays.

Many pastors and their wives take Mondays off. So, for Michael and it's also a download day.





This morning, in addition to making the bed, cleaning the bathroom, making breakfast, I spent time planning, reading, writing thoughts, calendaring and writing some posts over at Money Making Mamas ( 5 things to NEVER buy new and 5 great beauty buys at the drugstore) , I spoke with a few friends about our get together for this Thursday night. I'm excited to finally have this Girl Night happen. I'll cook up a big pot of Autumn Harvest soup, Melissa will bring a fresh baguette (thanks Melissa), we'll watch the movie: The Name Sake, and then drink tea and then probably talk about what it all means.

In just a few minutes, I'll head out the door to run my errands. Woo hoo!

Then, after I come home and put the loot away, Michael and I will head to Zane and Ivana's home - to make dinner, take pictures and bake some Christmas cookies.

All in the day and life of a woman who lives it on-purpose.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Disney for Boys said...

I love Mondays too! It is my favorite day of the week, like yourself I am a planner!

Hope your day was productive!

Blessings,
Tiany
http://homeschoolblogger.com/tiany

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog. I also like Monday's. But they are my catch up day from the weekend. I like to do all my laundry and freshen the home up from the weekend!

mommato4 said...

Thank you for the Autumn Harvest Soup. Our 7 yr. old daughter's name is Autumn...so I'll have to fix it on a special day..for her!!

Have a blessed day!!
Christy
www.oursimplelives.wordpress.com/

Lylah Ledner said...

Hi Christy...I'd love to hear how you and your family like the Autumn Harvest Soup recipe. That would be fun to make it on a special day for her :-)

blessings

********^^^^^^^^^^^^^**************
Thanks Joyful Mom ( I love that title) for your comment. I'm delighted that you like my blog. I try to do most of our laundry on Saturday and then one other day during the week. Saturday is Definitely washing sheets day - other than that - we/i am working on making it a sabbath day - as my husband prepares for the teaching on Sundays.