Friday, December 07, 2007

Aprons, Aprons and Aprons

My friend Annie has a wonderful blog and I found out, she's an apron wearer. I think I'll start listing all the blogs of apron wearing women. If you're one...will you send me your blog link? And, if you have a picture of yourself IN your apron...send it to me...I want to post it and link back to you.....Thanks!

My new friend, Summer at Home, in Australia sent me her photos and her post on her apron story. Wow, her nana had her aprons and wanted to pass them on. Now, that's sweet.



Here's my friend, Christy
at our simple lives. I love the apron!







Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I wrote a post about my aprons (with some photos) here

mommato4 said...

Lylah,
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pictures! I inparticularly enjoyed this post, since I love aprons too! I really enjoyed each of these links!! Thank you for an inspirational read!!
Have a blessed day!
Christy
www.oursimplelives.wordpress.com/

Lylah Ledner said...

Hi Summer and Christy...thanks for much for the encouraging comments.