Saturday, November 24, 2007

Marriage and Men and Love and Life

I'm a die hard for marriage. I long for women to get on God's side when it comes to being a wife.

Recently I posted my personal 10 Things Husbands Want Wives to Know and tonight, I ran into another post - 10 Things Guys Wish Women Knew about Men.

I'll just give the list here. Do - check out the details posted in the list. But please don't just rush through the list...ask God to show you how you're doing in this as a wife.....
1. Men would rather feel unloved than inadequate and disrespected.
2. A man's anger is often a response to feeling disrespected by his wife.
3. Men are insecure.
4. Men feel the burden of being the provider for their family.
5. Men want more sex.
6. Sex means more than sex.
7. Men struggle with visual temptation.
8. Men enjoy romance, but doubt their skills to be romantic.
9. Men care about their wife's appearance.
10. Men want their wives to know how much they love them.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: