Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mind Your Own Business

An interesting portion of Scripture is found in 1 Thessalonians 4:11 where the Apostle Paul gives this interesting instruction on how to do life: mind your own business, work with your own hands and study to lead a quiet life . . . so that those (my paraphrase) looking into your life will see something worth looking at.


I think these girls above are the perfect example of such a thing and since we started "farming" I don't have time to do much but to work hard, mind my own business and lead a quiet life. It's been so freeing to do so.

What would happen if more of us did that?

So, get this - the portion just before that one - is "love one another and increase in love".....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

April said...

just reading these words set my heart free!! I think it's a deep longing in all of us to live in such a way.