Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lovely Pink


I've often mentioned that one of my favorite design blogs is Joni's from Cote de Texas. I forgot to mention how much I learn from The Skirted Round Table where Joni and a few of her designer friends interview amazingly creative designers.

Recently the gals from The Skirted Round Table invited Suzanne Kasler to join them for a round table chat to discuss her design philosophies. One of the rooms discussed was this pink dining room in her former home. Don't ya love it!

As I listened to these gals, I discovered that one of Suzanne's favorite whites is a Benjamin Moore - Linen White. I'm excited about that - because it means I made a good decision - as it's the white I'm using over here at the Cactus Rd. House. I'm excited because I've been facilitating over this decision - but now - with confidence - I'm off to go paint the walls!

I hope you're having a great weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Donna said...

can't wait to see photos!

Noelle said...

I never thought I would love a pink room - but that's an awesome dining room.

Lylah Ledner said...

I totally swoon over this room AND all the other pics of this designer....