Friday, October 16, 2009

Living


. . . the legacy now you want to leave makes perfectly good sense to me.


Unfortunately, when a woman is self-centered with childish/foolish thinking (the world is mine and is for me) . . .

. . . or when she lives with a spirit of entitlement - like most teenagers do ( I can do whatever I want and the consequences of what they say will happen - will never happen to me and you owe me) . . .

. . . she will find that in the end - her life will be somewhat of a waste. Today is the day to get out of yourself and pour into another life, give to those around you. Love them as if this were your last day.

May your weekend be different.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks Lylah...what a better world this would be if all mothers lived each day like this!