Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Voo Doo Donuts

As I grew up, I occasional heard this word "Voo Doo" and the connotations weren't 'nice' ones. Voo Doo had to do with evil and darkness and the harm of others.



Saturday, the word Voo Doo took on new meaning.

Other people have learned about this new Voo Doo meaning too. As I got closer and closer to this pink panel truck, I started really liking this new Voo Doo meaning.

Oh, yeah! Opportunity galore. Maple, chocolate, sprinkles and more.





Have you ever had a Voo Doo donut? I am not sure what all the buzz is about and this donut gossip isn't verified, but I heard that Oprah loves Voo Doo donuts. Voo Doo donuts is also on twitter and I think I need to follow them. I also heard that the magic is in the hole. Check out their website....

Before I leave Portland this next week, I need to find out where in the world they've parked this pink panel truck, because I think I need just one more Voo Doo donut.

Have you tried Voo Doo donuts yet?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: