Thursday, March 05, 2009

Love Story, Gals & Guys & Gardens

Spring is upon me in the AZ desert and I've struggled with the tension in writing the two specific subjects of the heart: my personal love story and giving not yet married women understanding to a guy's mind who is just not into you and what to do about it.
I also want to continue with the next part of my story in how I've been developing my year long pantry.
With all that said, this is my tension - my garden needs some serious attention.
If I don't attend and garden now, I'll miss this little window to grow the vegges and herbs I need for the next season so I know you'll be patient while I take a little bloggy break until next week Thanks for understanding.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Marli said...

Congratulations! I have chosen you for the Kreative Blogger Award! Come see!