Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Swear by This Stuff - Traumeel


My friend, Linda, introduced me to Traumeel, and now I swear by this stuff. I have a joint "issue" in one of my facial condyles and periodically pain flares it's ugly head so instead of rather than ibuprophens I use Traumeel to subside the pain and reduce any inflammation.

Traumeel is a wonderful topical homeopathic formula that really does provides relief from pain and inflammation from backaches, sports injuries and all types of trauma.

The Traumeel label says that it's an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-edematous, anti-exudative homepathic combination formulation of 12 botanical and 2 mineral substances.

How do you use Traumeel? Applyit generously three times daily, or more often if necessary, to the affected area, rubbing in gently. If you're interested - order it here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: