Wednesday, July 23, 2008

memed.....thanks Elizabeth

I've got some major jet lag going on, and yet, sweet and beautiful Elizabeth was so kind to "meme" me. I just hope I do this right!

I'm to post these rules:
Here's the official rules as they are to be posted:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Facts random (no problem, I tend to live in the random) or weird.
First fact:
I hired a tax from the Madrid Airport of which my only words were: si, bueno, bally, and an occasional bien to race against time (needing to catch the BA flight in less than an hour)...well, read the rest here.
Second fact:
I've been a pastor's wife for fifteen years or so and want to write a book: True Confessions of a Pastor's Wife (and all the crazy reasons why people leave your church)
Third fact:
I've spoken at a Women's Conference (for Qlosa Women) in Willovale, South Africa. It wasn't bush, but definitely rural. LOVED it. Loved seeing what hungry, desperate women do to hear truth.
Fourth fact:
I know two Somalie words (I won't spell them right....another fact) sook, sook (means wait) and mayhaway (means what is that).
Fifth fact:
I have six grandkiddos and one I've not seen yet and I whisper to him/her as much as I can, "Hi baby, your Nana loves you."
Sixth fact:
I'll steal Elizabeth's ... I LOVE La Femme Nikita and Michael does too. We'd actually watch it every Sunday night with another Pastor couple (they at their home and we at ours) and then we'd call each other in between commercials to talk about it and project what we'd think would happen.
Seventh fact:
One of my favorite family vacations (and I think the all of us except Candace would agree) was when we went to Maui and spent a week together. She was seven months preggers with Zane. It was awesome. Another favorite one was last year when we ended up having some big family time at Carlsbad, CA awesome time! Michael and I had some great couple time, working on our One Flesh Marriage Purpose Statement and writing down some of our history together and reminiscing through the times we've had and the good things we've learned.

Let's see who will I tag? Hmmmm...
Maria at the AZ Chica, Stephanie at The Keeper of the Home, Mrs. Q at Five in the Potter's Hand, Sheila at A Woman Found, Melonie at Momma and More, Miss Valorie Jane at Mom's of Twins, finally, the beautiful Refresh Mom at Refresh Moments!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

la femme elisabeth said...

I'm so glad you did your meme!!! I'm finding out that most folks don't exactly like them, but I loved doing it and loved reading yours. I keep thinking of different things I could've written...oh well! Love you, elisabeth

Natalie said...

Thanks for your visit. It's amazing how much Pastor's Wives have in common. It's great to have that support. I hope to visit again soon. :)