Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wordless Wonders from the Desert - Pictures of a Five Year Old


Zane is five and has an amazing view of his world. One day, a few weeks ago, I gave Zane, one of my grandsons, my digital camera. He took over 120 pictures. At first, I gasped with the thought, but as I viewed each one, I began to slow down and look at my world differently. The rest of the story is here. And, if you want to participate in the contest, it's here. More awesome ideas, pictures and what nots can be found here - where Shannon still has rocks in her dryer.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Isn't he handsome? And such a photographer! I think kids have a much better 'eye' for what is special and beautiful than we adults do!

Diana said...

What a great idea! Happy WW!

Lylah Ledner said...

Thanks Diana and Mom2fur :-) for the comments. Kids do have a better eye and it's interesting for me how I love to see what Zane will come up with next. It's been awfully fun and I think every kid needs a camera along with a parent or grandparent who will take those pictures and put up a blog or something. :-)

blessings...lylah

Unknown said...

What a cutie he is!! THanks for stopping by my blog. GLad I could make you smile!

Unknown said...

He's a cute fellow! Oh my, in your sidebar, is that him with the hose watering you floor, inside? Ouch!

Lylah Ledner said...

Lisa...yes it's Zane...but fortunately, he's outside...phew! his sister might be more inclined to do something inside like that...thanks for the blog idea.

Patti said...

He's a real cutie. I'm off to check out the rest of the story! :) Happy WW!