Saturday, December 22, 2007

We're talking CUTE aprons!

























Pami is this amazing, talented, gifted, smart, cute, pretty, beautiful, fun, very funny woman. Need I say more? OK, I could, but I'll spare her. :-)

We've got this makin' apron thing happening and Pami just sent me pics of the fruit of her hands. Wowsers. Very cute. Adorable, creative. She says, "I didn’t do the embroidery. These are all made from an embroidered kitchen towel (I bought them at Sur La Table) or cloth napkin (Crate&Barrel). I added the little red pockets and “I Love You” red gingham trim and vintage yellow buttons raiding my Mom’s button box – these are the real deal to the pockets for the 2 girls’ red aprons."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! Those are so cute!!! Learning to sew aprons is next on my agenda!