Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Special - Free E-BOOK

I write handbooks for women, and the first one I ever wrote was a little book of prayers for wives. Since 1999, Power Prayers for Your Mighty Man has been sold and distributed into about 7000 different hands - all over the world. That makes me smile.

Since, I was blessed to be a blessing - I decided to bless, and give - as a gift - my new, updated version of PPMM. It's now in an e-BOOK. Email me at LylahL@aol.com and let me know you'd like a copy...simply put PPMM in the subject line. I'll send you a copy. When you receive it, I'd suggest that you actually print the whole book and put it into a 3-ring binder.

I'm going to make this gift available till next Saturday, the 28th. So, if you have a girlfriend that you think could really take advantage of this offer - have HER email ME. Please don't forward the e-BOOK (it's copyrighted :-) ).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: